Chet Coppock: “Laying It On The Line” book launch
*PR in the media trades
*Marketing collateral created
Book signings set up at 13 locations which included the East Bank Club and suburban sports memorabilia stores.
Planned nearly a dozen book launch events which was aimed at Impacting sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executing marketing campaigns and plans.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns. Reviews contracts for events and coordinated book payment tools at each site.
- Works with various field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event to raise awareness and drive attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele.
*Photographs 2014 copyright Lee Balgemann